Wednesday 30 March 2016

IRRESISTIBLE

Something about you makes me feel like / I can't resist being by your side /  though it takes me high / and brings me down same time / I really don't know where this adrenaline comes from / when I'm so close I faint by the scent of your pheromone / I want it so much even though I think I'm unable to breathe / But when you hold and kiss me – nobody else I wanna do it with / I've got so much freedom but I don't care / When I'm in need – only you will be there / You're the guy I've always been hunting for / Now I don't need to seek no more.. no more / You always catch me when I'm on the run / Pain and pleasure, sorrow and joy, sadness and fun / I'm so tied up though I always seemed to be a bird that flies above alone / If our hearts match together for a long run then I'll never be gone / I'll never be gone... / Never be gone...

Date: 30.03.2016, 11h15min (Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...