Monday 4 April 2016

THIS TIME I WANT IT FOR REAL

"THIS TIME I WANT IT FOR REAL"

Not only once I've been used,
got seduced.
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
sometimes.
But there's no use
I don't wanna lose
all I have now
I hide in the crowd
just to keep you around
Won't make a sound

[if it can help you stay by my side]

I can be loud, I can be shy
All I wish for is to fly high in the sky
You're the one I always wanted to be mine
And though we sometimes fight, I feel fine
Because real love is so hard to find
It could've hidden right behind
I didn't miss this time
Baby, be mine, baby, be mine

Already gave you the key to my heart
I hope you're gonna use it smart
So don't let me down, don't let me go
I can't let go, please, gimme more
I will never get enough of you
Even if it seems I've seen right through
There's always something new
waiting in a queue...

I want you...


Lyrics: Mila Sypiańska (Burning Knife)
Date: 04th of April 2016, 8h15min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...