Sunday 20 March 2016

"I Wonder" ["Something about you"]

Sometimes I try to imagine / Being with you, sharing you / Maybe you really imagine / It could happen: same bed - her, me, you / Not quite sure I want it that way / Yet, hope you won't get away / You don't get it when I say / Better don't cross this line – stay... / No one knows how it may affect us / Will you lose all of my trust / It could divide two people / Who thought they were so in love / Or maybe I could turn it back / With some kind of magic glove... / When I snuff your pheromone / You can feel it as I'm fallin' / I think soon I will be gone / My body and heart is callin' / Take me, break me, make me feel / Like what's going on is real... / I tend to work till perfection / Still cannot fight this affection / I think it is called temptation / There's no time for hesitation... / Touch me, kiss me / Bang, bang, bang / Love me, miss me / My phone rang... / Touch me, kiss me / Bang, bang, bang / Love me, miss me / My phone rang... / Always do it to my mind / Real love is so hard to find / Even though you sometimes hurt / I guess all of us have dirt / Just make sure to unwind it all / Once again I'm about to fall / Something about you... / Something about you... / Something about you... / I'm so into you.../ Something about you, baby, makes me want to give it to you...

20th of March 2016, 9h45pm (Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...