Wednesday 16 March 2016

RUNNING AWAY FOM YOU

You keep following, following, following, following me / When you're around I ain't sure I can think, I can breathe / I part of me wants to do the delete / Another one is curious of what we could be / I never lost the best memories / They got back when you once tried to kiss me... / Runnning away from you / Trying to hide - it's no use / You're going to find me next holidays / Once again - starting the chase / Can you at least say what's the case / I can tell it's desire by the look on your face... / Already got my temptation / I found one's appreciation / It is the perfect sensation / I want no violation / No game of Bondage and Domination / What's left then is evacuation... / Running away from you / Trying to hide - it's no use / You're going to find me next holidays / Once again - starting the chase / Can you at least say what's the case / I can tell it's desire by the look on your face...

13th of October 2015, 9h15pm (Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...