Wednesday 16 March 2016

VIBRATIONS FROM THE PAST

It ain't easy / To forget / Used to be / Your main target / Though I found / Another one / You won't mind / To have some fun... / When you're close / I'm about to faint / Lethal dose / You're no saint / There is no drug that I need / I'm drunk of adrenaline... / Electric, magnetic, tempting, catchy... / you say: / "All of my girlfriends / Know you're a tease / Won't you get undressed / Make a striptease?"... / But I keep the distance / So I feel safer / You smell like desire / You're a heartbreaker... / You gave your body and stole my soul / Can't let you in again to take control... / Sorry, I'm taken / My heart's about to explode / Better get away / Before I fall... / Electric, magnetic, tempting, catchy...

21st of October 2015, 11h45pm (Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...