Wednesday 16 March 2016

PHOENIX (TOUCH ME)

I can't help to feel desire / When you're close, set me on fire / I'll be in the Devil's Den / Wonderwoman and her man / Someday we'll burn into dust / Before that I'll gain your trust/
Take a journey, cross the line / Sure everything will be fine... / Before I met you / Time's been rough/ I won't forget you / Even if others laugh... / My one and only / As we're meant to be / Hate to feel lonely / You say "give into me"... / I missed you so much / Because it's been a while / I needed your touch / Kiss me as we're about to die... / I wish I could never / Suffer from loneliness / As long as you value things so much / Then you might get depressed... / A Fallen Angel / Has fallen from the skies / My wings are broken / Take care of me till I die...

27th of April 2015, 11pm (Sathurday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...