Sunday 9 September 2018

”HIDE ME AWAY”



Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:


”HIDE ME AWAY”
by: Burnig Knife


When I feel your hands all over
I can feel you taking over
All my mind, body and soul
I start to lose control

Whatever you do
I’m so into you
Like you were born to be mine
Like you’re the one I was supposed to find

My heart got broken thousand times
You’re still thousand miles
Away from my home
I need you ‘cause I’m all alone

I gave up everything
You’re the only thing
I need to breathe
No one can read
The pages I write in my head
Your love makes me happy, makes me mad
Makes me feel
It all seems so true, so unreal

I still cannot get enough
I think it’s desire, temptation, love
I see your true colours
If you take me there, future is ours

I want you for good
I wanna be like a tasty food
You’ll always be craving for
Baby, you know you’ve got open door

Keep me
Love me
Tempt me
Hide me
Away
Away from the world
From everybody
You’re that right somebody
I keep in my life and my fantasies
I can feel it by the way you kiss
me...

09.09.2018 / 10.09.2018
Sunday / Monday
00:00 (12pm)


2 comments:

  1. TIPS - Titanium Totes - Tits Tits Totes - Titanium Art
    Tits titanium fishing pliers Totes is the Tits Totes Totes, the Tits microtouch trimmer Totes Totes are the Tets Totes - Tits Totes. Ttotets. Totes is the Tits Totes Totes, Totes Totes Totes Totes ford escape titanium 2021 Totes Totes titanium shift knob Totes Totes Totes Totes Totes Totes Totes Totes ion chrome vs titanium Totes Totes Totes Totes

    ReplyDelete

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...