Thursday 13 June 2019

CONTRARIES






CONTRARIES

Lyrics: Burning Knife

Even though you punch my heart
Though it was never easy from the start
There’s something about the way you touch
That makes me feel we may be the perfect match

I spend a lot of time away
But with you around I just wanna sway
Move round and round like a moon dance
You’re a hot man so you know how to take that chance
We can make love or we can f*ck
Whatever happens you should praise your luck

I have it all
It’s all for you
You make it happen
’Cause you’re my boo

Rainbow or thunder
You make me wonder
So many colours at the black sky
We fight, we kiss but we can’t deny
The chemistry, magnetic vibes
That makes us become one at nights

It’s like a private party
Just the two of us
Keep it in the closet
Until we turn to dust

13.06.2019
(Thursday)
10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...