Thursday 11 April 2019

LEAD BY TEMPTATION FOR YOUR BLOOD





Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:


”LEAD BY TEMPTATION FOR YOUR BLOOD”

Lyrics by: Burning Knife

As you left me freedom
He’s been chasing me
I’ve tried to remain hidden
But it was plain to see
He could still make me blush
Though it was him to have a crush
After all it was me who said “enough”
”I can’t stay even though it’s rough!”
And I’ve been running away
Trying to find a better day
I needed space to catch a breathe
He’s been following me instead
But in the end you are the one
I wish to get to when I’m on the run

My dreams keep leading me
To your arms
My mind keeps telling me
We’re bound by stars
I somehow can’t get enough of you
When I’m away I’m searching for you

You’re like a question I’ve no answer to
Something about your touch keeps me running back to you

Attached by your aura
Seduced by your charm
It’s like a good karma
Kill me with your body warmth
There’s also something about your scent
I might try to avoid but I simply can’t!

So catch me in your arms
When I lose myself again
You know how to heal my scars
And you know I don’t pretend
When I’m about to faint
I never try to be someone I ain’t

It’s so funny
How getting away from someone naughty
Might get you to the right somebody
Get tempted with no boundaries by his body
So kill me if you want no more of it, honey!

11.04.2019
10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...