Friday 14 June 2019

ETERNAL FEELINGS







Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved


ETERNAL FEELINGS

Lyrics: Burning Knife

I am no angel
I’ve done bad things
I’ve tasted blood
and it seemed sweet
I kiss with passion
I can bite hard
You may win the game
If you play it smart

I give you clues
So you may follow
There are no rules
I want no sorrow

I have been to the Devil’s Den
(I) don’t do a thing but (still) seduce men
That I’m into you – they don’t understand
May God have mercy – as I repent
For the things I’ve done
I am no saint
I play a virgin
Till you make me faint

You’re the company
I treasure most
I wanna keep it
For whatever the cost

There is temptation
Friendship and love
When we’re together
Sun shines above

We’re bounded by the winter’s full moon
When I go to my place, I hope to see you soon

I’d give you anything I might own
But we both know
The key are the feelings we crave
You won’t take money to the grave
Keep the love coming so we are saved

14.06.2019
10h30pm
(Friday)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...