Monday 25 March 2019

VANILLA LOVE





Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:

VANILLA LOVE

lyrics: Burning Knife

The more I try to run away
The more I feel I need you on my way

If I tried to imagine my life without you
It feels like an empty space
I guess that’s how much I’m attached to you
No more days I wanna face
If you’re not here
I really need you near

I live a lonely life
I need a human touch
So easy to fall asleep in your arms
I’ve fallen into deep – you make me see the stars

One thought of what I’d do without you
Makes my body long for you

Only you can set my body on fire
I can quench your and you can quench my desire
It’s an undeniable temptation
So many years and still such a high tension
One touch and I can feel your emotion
Let’s kiss and touch in a slow motion
Let’s get through lows and highs
With some vanilla ice

25.03.2019
11pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...