Thursday 4 October 2018

FIRE BURNING IN OUR HEARTS




Seductive Virin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:

FIRE BURNING IN OUR HEARTS

By: Burning Knife

I will follow you
Wherever you go
To the end of the world
I’ll go

By your side
I wanna stay
Every night and day
Don’t let it fade away

Let the colours
Make our days
Before everything fades
To grey

I wanna love you
With all my heart and soul
I let you take control
I gave you my all

When I am away
My mind and body craves
The touch, the kiss – my other half
Let’s go find our way to the stars

I miss you
My thoughts are busy with you
Inside my mind
There’s a story we’re gonna find

Just hold me now
Nothing else matters now
Just keep me safe being around
Most worthy treasure I have found

Forever infatuated
Forever in love
Forever enjoying the fire
Burning in our hearts…

04.10.2018
10pm


final inspiration: Relativity (Album) by Emarosa (from year 2008)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...