Tuesday 30 October 2018

SO INTO YOU








Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:


”SO INTO YOU”

Lyrics: Burning Knife

I don’t know why
It still feels like a surprise
But I can see it in your eyes
They say you’re fully mine

One look
At pictures we took
Is like a chapter in the book
I think I feel shook

I wanna imagine
Our love never ends
Wish you’ll keep on touching
Me like you do – none of us pretends
And I wanna give you
Certain special place
I just wanna keep you
Meet you face to face

Be my only lover
Only friend I trust
Be the one to cover
My dreams with stardust

I’ll open up for you
Let you dive inside
You can have my body
I’ll open my mind in time

Let’s dance in the darkness
Go consume my lust
I can be a princess
I can burn to dust

I’ll quench your desire
Open my legs up
We’re frozen in time
As if we pressed stop

It’s like a fantasy – synthetic ecstasy
Just the two of us – only you and me

30.10.2018 (Tuesday)
10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...