Tuesday 18 September 2018

”LOVE GROWING IN TIME”





Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights Reserved
Presents:

”LOVE GROWING IN TIME”

by: Burning Knife


Dates in the calendar
Ain’t nothing but the stories they tell
When I check my mind in the stars
Many things seem to ring my bell

Before I met you
I was just a young honey babe
Now that I’ve been with you
So long I guess I have changed

I became a woman
Hidden in a shell
And you’re my only man
I would follow even to hell

You keep taking me
To the moon and back
You keep chasing me
To stay on the same track

Nobody can break it
What is between us
We are not faking it
Just hush hush hush

Every time I hold you
I’m about to faint
Something’bout being around you
Makes me feel it’s worth to wait
Just to touch you
See your face
Just to feel you
Close and take that race
Follow me, follow me, follow me
To the bedroom
Come, close the doors, hide me
On your ground, in your room

Nothing else to prove
Let’s get in the groove…


18.09.2018 (Tuesday)
10h15pm (22:15)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...