Monday 17 September 2018



Seductive Virgin Inc.
All rights Reserved

Presents:

”LIKE A VAMPIRE KNIGHT”

By: Burning Knife


I haven’t seen you in a while
Simple thinking of you makes me high
’Cause when I hide in your arms again
It’s gonna feel like I never even left my man

I have time and I have space
I feel freedom, feel the bass
There’s no need to start a chase
Next day I’m gon’ see your face

I am glad to have the freedom
Not that I wanna get rid of
In the end that’s what brings me closer
That’s the way that I have chosen

Keep me up and get me high
Bring me down and make me cry
Nothing’s gonna change the way
I prefer to feel anyway
It is just a state of mind
Just keep being my Mastermind
You’re the one I’ll go hard with
Make them think it’s just a myth
All that matters to me is
I ignore their envy and that’s a bliss
They may think I made you up
True but before you came up
You’re what I had pictured you
Long time before I met you
I don’t care what others say
I’m your Yuki, you’re my Kename…
 
17.09.2018 (Monday)
22:30

inspiration: Soffi Tukker – Good Time Girl feat. Charlie Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...