Friday 7 August 2020

"Getting me confused / Messing with my mind"

 

Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:

"Getting me confused / Messing with my mind"

by: Burning Knife


When I feel lost in the darkness
In the dark depths of your mind
I feel lost and I get mindless
I know it's no use to fight

I can shout or I can run
I can try to cry out loud
I could even bring a shotgun
You'll still find me in the crowd

You play mind games
Trying to break me
You know my name
Won't forget me
If I wanna run away - you won't let me
I'm gonna lose control - you'd better catch me

I know that we're both infected
Neither is like all the rest
It's the poison world injected
And it hurts us in the chest

Wish to give you all of my love
In the best way there could be
Real life makes us fight, though
So at least can say I feel

On the bright side I play roles
In a cinema for souls
And I can be all those girls
That you ever loved - I'm yours

I can face all of your demons
Everyone's got some of those
I ain't frightened - let me know
And one day I'll heal them all

03.08./04.08.2020
(Monday/Tuesday)
02:26
full moon
(in Aquarius)
night

inspiration (the beat line): Phrenik - Skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...