Wednesday 8 July 2020

HOT-BLOODED VAMP



HOT-BLOODED VAMP


by: Burning Knife
02./03.07.2020 (nighttime)

I'm alive and I'm undead
I look young like I don't age
All I need to feed is blood
Bite you, heal you - ain't no flood

Sassy, freaky, classy, smug
Do what I want, don't give a f*ck
My vocabulary rejects what is "stuck"
I know I'm your favourite drug

Knock! Knock!

Love me or hate me
Kiss me, try to break me
If it hurts strong, I'll write a song
But now take a look at my thongs!

Oh-oh!

I'll keep teasing, you'll keep chasing
I'll keep running, keep you waiting
Serve the dinner hot like hell
Now d'you wanna rub my shell?!

Piss me off - I'll kick your ass
Don't wanna dance - I'll break the glass
If you really want me - show me temptation
Like love is just another kind of infatuation

Dying to sink my teeth into your flesh

[*Get it? Because I'm a vampire!]

Hahahahah!

Just seize the moment as it won't last
Gotta keep moving to catch me so be fast!

*quote from Hellsing - version by TeamFourStar
02./03.07.2020
00:35 (at night)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...