Monday 30 May 2016

Finally

Seductive Virgin Recorda Inc.
All rights reserved
presents:

"FINALLY"

My memories hold me back to the time
when we've been walking
on the sunshine
on the moonlight
Midnight hangouts
with friends...

I can't help to feel
The picture still remains so real
Even though my heart is healed...
I can't erase it
I'm able to face it
Won't go back to chase it...
It's been so long
But I grew strong
all along...
You're miles and miles away
I'm happy everyday...

Because I have found THE ONE to praise me
He won't ever erase me
From his mind
That's what I've searched to find...

Body to body
Heart to heart
Vibrations like on d'n'b chart...

Mind to mind
Skin on skin
He's the one to move a voice within...

To kiss me all over
My neck and chin
Baby, you can cover
me when I get naked
With you all's real, nothing's faked...

I'll go – show you something
For you to chase after
Only for you I get stripped
Begun a new chapter...


Lyrics by Mila S. (Burning Knife)
29/30.05.2016, 01:30 am (Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...