Wednesday 6 September 2017

YOU'RE MY ONLY ADDICTION [Get Me High]



Seductive Virgin Records Inc.
All rights reserved
Presents:

YOU'RE MY ONLY ADDICTION
[Get  Me High]


Surrounded by
The light
At night...

I repeat the scenery
The sin and the glory...

In my mind
I've searched to find
The right kind of guy
To feel my fire
Make me spread pure desire

Now it's temptation
Heavy rotation
Like a game to play
Every night and day

I wait to feel
To remind me it's real



Being with you hurts and heals
Gives me thrills
To get me high after all
Hungry, waiting to get more

It's never enough
It's pure though it's rough
You're my only addiction
As long as I can feel it
It could even be fiction

I'm only sweet when I'm high
So you get me high
'Cause every time we fight
Emotions burn inside
I fade to grey
But then you take me away

I could run and hide
You know where to find
Me when I try
I give up - I'm yours tonight



By: Burning Knife
05.09./06.09.2017 (00:15)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics)

  Seductive Virgin Records Inc. All rights reserved presents: CHAINED – version nr 2 (different lyrics) written by: Mila Cross (= ...